Executive Board Member Application
Sigma Alpha Pi
The National Society of Leadership and Success
Thank you for expressing an interest in the 2011-2012 Executive positions. We are eager to read your application and hear your vision for Sigma Alpha Pi, the National Society of Leadership and Success. Please think carefully about each answer and most of all, please BE YOURSELF. We want to take this chance to understand YOUR feelings about Sigma Alpha Pi and what YOU have to offer in the role of Executive Board Member!
This application should be emailed to Beth, VP, at BethVicePresident@sigmailstu.com to be considered.
Please be prepared to follow-up to any answers you provide in your application at the time of your interview.
Name: GPA: .____ Major:________ _______________
Email: Phone # : _____ ________________
Please list the positions you would like to be considered for (1)_____________, (2)____________.
1. Why do you want to become part of the Eboard? Please describe any involvement you have had with the National Society of Leadership & Success and how these experiences will aide you in the role of as
2. Have you held any leadership positions that have dedicated much of your time and efforts? How will you use this towards planning/promoting events and holding this position?
3. What you do you believe these positions require?
4. How do you see yourself fitting in with the rest of the Executive Board? Will you attend all Eboard Meetings held on Tuesdays at 8:20, respond promptly to emails, and be open and supportive to fellow Eboard/SNT Facilitators?
5. If you would like to mention anything else you believe relevant, please do so in a paragraph or less.
What days/times would you be most available to interview? Please attach a copy of your most accurate fall semester schedule.